Search : RMG Goods
Fair Trade: A Gateway to Equity
Biscuits and Confectioneries Industry of Bangladesh
Bangladesh’s ready-made garments landscape: The challenge of growth
With about $15 billion in exports in 2010, ready-made garments are the country’s most important industrial sector; they represent 13 percent and more than 75 percent of GDP and total...
- Published by: McKinsey & Company
- Author: Dr. Achim Borg, Saskia Hedrich & Sebastian Kempf & Dr. Thomas Tochtermann
- Published on: November 1, 2011
Rawhide Price Shock Caused by Leather Industry Changes
Capital Markets in Bangladesh: A Call for Prudence and Informed Investment
Belt and Road Initiative – China’s New Silk Road
Bangladesh: The Surging Consumer Market Nobody Saw Coming
...goods and services, they are also budget conscious and wary of debt. To win the loyalty of Bangladeshi households, companies must educate consumers about product usage and build brands that...
- Published by: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Author: Zarif Munir, Olivier Muehlstein, and Vivek Nauhbar
- Published on: October 1, 2015